Write Down Questions Before Your Reading
For a few days before your reading think about what you really want clarity on. Write down 3-5 questions you have and be as specific as possible and place the most important ones at the top in case we don’t get to them all. Once we are in the middle of the reading you may want to ask questions that will expand on what we are doing. Akashic Records readings are extremely fluid in nature so be open to what is coming through. These readings are all about personal development and shifting who you are so you can feel more empowered, happier, healthier and more on purpose.
To get the most out of your reading please take notes (Yes the reading is recorded but I can’t guarantee any technology 🙂 ) and have a quiet, private location during the call. The healing you receive is so sacred, you won’t want to miss one second with any distractions.
How Important are the Questions You Ask?
Akashic Records are a wonderful gift and the more love you put into the process the more you will receive from it. Here are a few guidelines for asking questions:
- Ask open ended questions
- Be willing to go with the flow during the reading and ask additional questions of you want more information or you are unsure about something
- Gain clarity or a deeper understanding of an event, situation or relationship
- You may want to ask about your souls path, relationships, past lives, family patterns, karma, soul purpose
- Think of how you would interview someone, expand on the questions below to represent your needs
- Who are you?
- Why are you here?
- Why am I in this business or relationship?
- How come this happened?
- Where am I headed?
- Where have I been and why?
- What is best for my emotional, physical or mental development?
- What do I need to do to attract the best people or job for me?
Click Here to schedule your Akashic Records Reading Now!